Microsoft Windows Services.
DBA Consulting can assist you with your Linux (Oracle Unbreakable Linux) and Windows Server (2003 and 2008) Implementations and Performance and Security issues.
With a satisfied client base for Database Applications implementaton and Maintenace, that includes clients like SAAB, Viag Interkom, BT Ignite, Mannesmann Iplusys, Bayer and Pfizer you can assume that Expertise and Quality is our second name.
From now on you can also contact DBA Consulting for Microsoft Online Services:
Microsoft Online Services
Your Business Software hosted by Microsoft
Microsft Online Services provides your Company with Business Server Software, hosted by Microsoft, payed with a monthly fee (whole year payment possible).
With microsoft Online Services your Company can gain access too an eleborate choice of possibilities to communicate, collaborate en enhance Productivity, from virtually any location in the world, at any time.
These hosted services contribute too LOWERING YOUR COSTS and REDUCING the operational burden on your employees, so that they can concentrate on activities that enchance the added value of your company.
Advantages of Microsoft Online Services for your Company
Microsoft Online Services distinguish themselfs through a high availability, maximum security and simpler maintenance!
The Major advantages for your company are:
· Grip on your IT investments: Buy what you need and and just add when the growth of your company requieres it.
· Cashflow: Minimal investment in advance in servers and technical implementations.
· Predictable Costs: You pay per month at very competitive low rates! Even 40% off when you buy the whole Online Suite Offering.
· Reliable and Safe: Guaranteed availability of 99,9% and maximum security.
· Productivity: seamless integration with Online Services and Microsoft Office give you and your employees more elaborate possibilities for communications and cooperation!
· Allways the latest Microsoft technology: Whenever a new software version arrives your employees will have immediate access too these products without delay by migrations and implementations.
Look at some informational videos on this site for more information.
Just call or email us for more information.
The prices are effective in all countries where BPOS is sold.
Price (per user per Month)
BPO Standard Suite
Exchange Online Standard
SharePoint Online Standard
Office Communications Online Standard
Live Meeting Standard
In order to get the exact price please contact DBA Consulting through email. Volume discounts are possible.
A nice example that microsoft allways delivered value at affordable costs:
Soon in offering:
DBA Consulting is currently working on including the following offering (You can already contact DBA Consulting for SQL Server and Windows Server Product Implementation, Support and Maintenance):
Building out an infrastructure that supports your web service or application can be expensive, complicated and time consuming. Forecasting the highest possible demand. Building out the network to support your peak times. Getting the right servers in place at the right time, managing and maintaining the systems.
Or you could look to the Microsoft cloud. The Windows Azure platform is a flexible cloud–computing platform that lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs. No need to invest upfront on expensive infrastructure. Pay only for what you use, scale up when you need capacity and pull it back when you don’t. We handle all the patches and maintenance — all in a secure environment with over 99.9% uptime.
Microsoft Windows Azure platform is an Internet-scale cloud computing and services platform hosted in highly secure, geo-redundant Microsoft data centers. It offers a flexible, familiar development environment to create cloud applications and services. Using the Windows Azure platform, organizations can easily deploy applications in the cloud-based infrastructure without incurring huge costs involved in planning, purchasing, configuring, and maintaining the hardware and software required to deploy the applications.
The Windows Azure platform today has four parts:
· Windows Azure: A Windows environment for running applications and storing data on computers in Microsoft data centers.
· SQL Azure: Relational data services in the cloud based on SQL Server (SQL Azure).
· Windows Azure AppFabric: Cloud-based infrastructure services for applications running in the cloud or on premises.
· Windows Azure Marketplace: An online service for purchasing cloud-based data and applications.
Each part of the Windows Azure platform has its own role to play.
Microsoft’s Enhancements to SQL Azure Give It Key Advantages
- Low-cost acquisition and use.
- Minimal effort for administration and configuration.
- Easy-to-provision, on-demand capacity.
- High availability at no extra effort or cost.
- Scale-out capacity growth via a sharded data platform.
- Transparent data access for applications and tools.
SQL Azure Has Limitations That Microsoft Will Probably Address
- Very large single databases (largest possible size today 50Gb).
- Zero downtime availability (there is some downtime, ranging from a few seconds to minutes, associated with switching the application over to another server).
- Automatic sharding (kind of partitioning) of data for extreme scalability (SQL Azure does not automatically shard data into various partitions to scale across physical servers).
How it works:
SQL AZURE OFFERS A VIABLE CLOUD DATABASE PLATFORM TO SUPPORT MOST Apps
Application developers and information management professionals considering the cloud
for data management should evaluate the Microsoft SQL Azure cloud database, as it offers a multitenant architecture and delivers a cost-effective, on-demand, zero-administration database platform. When considering SQL Azure:
· Start with smaller applications. Focus initially on deploying smaller applications that store a few gigabytes of data. SQL Azure can leverage TDS, REST, and SOAP protocols; therefore, any application that supports such protocols can take advantage of the Azure cloud.
· Consider data sharding (kind of partitioning) for larger databases. SQL Azure can also support a data sharing model, breaking a larger data set down into multiple logical databases. With sharded data, applications can manage larger databases of hundreds of gigabytes, but this model is only applicable to applications that do not require automated consistency and integrity across shards.
· Give priority to security. Ideally, to ensure security and compliance, you’ll want to move only those applications that contain non sensitive data. However, if you plan to move sensitive data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, or other private information, take extra precaution, including data-in-motion and data-at-rest encryption, data masking, auditing, and monitoring.
New SQL Azure management Portal:
Old SQL Azure management Portal (decommissioned first half 2011):
Click on the following link to return to the Services page:
Please contact us for more information and free offers on:
- +31 (0)6-26839051
- Postal address
- Belvederelaan 159, 8043 LW Zwolle
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales: email@example.com
- Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org